Due to strain on the server, we are implementing an edit cooldown. After making five edits, please wait one minute before making any more. Also, please double-check your edits before saving to avoid editing the same page multiple times.
BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn (Game)
|BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn (Game)|
BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn is a card game produced by the Italian company "edibas collections". The cards feature characters from 2009, and are semi-transparent. The full card game consists of 160 cards, plus special edition versions of several with a glittery background instead of a transparent background. The cards feature BIONICLE characters from Bara Magna. Some cards feature portraits of characters in various poses, whereas others consist of scenes from BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn. All cards' backgrounds consist of different colors moulded into the frame of a character.
At the bottom of each card locates a set of values. These values indicate different strengths and weaknesses of the character, for example, strength and defense. The values also include the radius and range in which the Glatorian card being played can attack from.
On the reverse of each card locates the number of the card, and the amount of bonus points a player can receive from the character. The game requires a board, which needs to be downloaded from the edibas website.
Cards (sorted by first appearance of a certain character)
- Ackar (11 CGI, 9 also with glittery background, 8 movie scenes)
- Malum (3 CGI)
- Kiina (12 CGI, 9 also with glittery background, 8 movie scenes)
- Tarix (3 CGI)
- Gelu (11 CGI, 9 also with glittery background)
- Strakk (4 CGI, 3 movie scenes)
- Vastus (12 CGI, 9 also with glittery background)
- Gresh (3 CGI, 5 movie scenes)
- Vorox (3 CGI, 1 also with glittery background)
- Tuma (3 CGI, 3 also with glittery background, 2 movie scenes)
- Stronius (4 CGI, 1 of them with movie Stronius, 3 also with glittery background)
- Skrall (4 CGI, 2 movie scenes)
- Atakus (3 CGI, 3 also with glittery background)
- Raanu (4 CGI, 1 movie scene)
- Berix (3 CGI, 1 movie scene)
- Metus (3 CGI, 2 movie scenes)
- Tarduk (3 CGI)
- Zesk (3 CGI, 1 also with glittery background)
- Mata Nui (3/5 CGI, 3 also with glittery background, 12/14 movie scenes)
- Click (2 movie scenes)
- Fero and Skirmix (1 CGI Fero, 1 CGI Skirmix, 2 CGI Fero and Skirmix, 3 movie scenes Fero and Skirmix, 2 movie scenes Fero. Movie cards feature Bonehunters and Rock Steed, but referred to as Fero and Skirmix)
- Tribal Symbols (6 with Glatorian Legends symbols)
- Bara Magna symbol (1 "gold", 1 "metal")
|Quest for the Masks | The Bohrok Awake | Bohrok Swarm | Toa Nuva Reconstruct | Phantoka Battle Cards | The Legend Reborn|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets