As a reminder to all users, please refrain from uploading preliminary and/or confidential images!
BIONICLE: Quest for the Masks
|BIONICLE: Quest for the Masks|
|Compatible with||BIONICLE: Rahi Challenge|
Each deck contained the following cards:
- 40 Game Action Cards
- 14 Mission Cards
- 12 Great Mask Cards (6 for each Toa)
- 6 Turaga Cards (3 for each Toa)
- 6 Great Mask Challenge Cards
- 2 Toa Cards
- 1 Rule Booklet
- 1 Legend of Mata Nui Booklet
- 1 Ancient Map of Mata Nui (Playing board)
- 2 Great Mask Markers
How to Play
The object of the game is to collect all of the selected Toa's Great Mask Cards before the opponent does. The first player to collect all six masks is the winner.
- Toa Cards - Each player chooses the Toa Card they wish to use during the game. On the card is a list of 6 skills (Flight, Shielding, Speed, Strength, Swimming, and Vision), where each skill is ranked from 100 to 1000, with 1000 being the highest. They also use that Toa's respective mask as a marker.
- Great Mask Challenge Cards - These cards are used during Great Mask Challenges, and tell the player which of their Toa's skills they will use during the challenge (e.g. SWIMMING).
- Mission Cards - These cards feature a new mission that the player must complete before they can continue their search for the Toa's Great Masks (e.g. You must go to a Start space).
- Great Mask/Turaga Cards - Once winning a Great Mask Challenge, the player can draw a Great Mask or Turaga card. Each card gives a bonus - for example, Vakama's Firestaff card lets the player move 2 spaces instead of 1, while Tahu's Kakama adds 100 points to the Speed skill. All six of the chosen Toa's Great Mask Cards must be collected to win the game.
- Game Action Cards - These cards can do a variety of things. Generally, they are played to either hinder the opponent or to help oneself (e.g. BONUS - Automatically complete a mission. Discard after use.).
Rahi Challenge Expansion Pack
The Rahi Challenge cards expand the Quest for the Masks card game. Each features a Nui-Rama along the back.
|Quest for the Masks | The Bohrok Awake | Bohrok Swarm | Toa Nuva Reconstruct | Phantoka Battle Cards | The Legend Reborn|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media