Parent Page: Powers
Class: Elemental Power
|Toa Nuva Lewa controlling a cyclone|
|Elemental Power Information|
|Associated Color(s)||Primary: Green|
Air is an Elemental Power.
In the Matoran Universe, Air is often represented by the Matoran prefix Le- as well as the color green.
- Le-Matoran represent the Element of Air. Le-Matoran also contain a very minuscule amount of elemental Air energy, to the extent that they are extremely athletic and nimble. All Matoran, Toa, and Turaga of Air are male.
- Toa of Air possess the Elemental Power of Air, allowing them to create, control, and absorb air. Their only real limitation is that when they run out of Elemental Air Energy, they must wait for it to recharge.
- Turaga of Air possess small traces of Elemental Air power.
- A Skakdi of Air would only be able to access their power if they worked with another Skakdi, or if they carried a weapon that would allow them to focus their powers individually.
- Creating air
- Creating cyclones
- Controlling air
- Manipulating wind currents
- Manipulating/absorbing air to create a vacuum
- Setting a timed air blast (Toa Nuva-exclusive)
- Unleashing an Air Nova Blast (Toa-exclusive)
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Water, it can be used to create a storm or a water spout.
- When combined with the Elemental Power of Fire, it can be used to create a tornado of fire.
- Beings other than Toa and the Krahka cannot combine powers of any sort to create a Protodermis cage. As long as each wields a different element, providing that Light and Shadow are not included at the same time, any six Toa can create a Protodermis cage.
All of the following have/had the Element of Air and/or its subpowers:
- Le-Matoran - Inaccessible
- All Toa of Air
- Lewa - Enhanced when he became a Toa Nuva
- Kongu - His powers as a Toa Inika were combined with Lightning
- Matau - Diminished when he transformed into a Turaga
- His Toa Disk also had Air powers
- Nidhiki - Lost when he was mutated (deceased)
- Spinner - Lost when he was altered by the Dark Hunters
- The Makuta - Limited Air powers
- All Kraata and Rahkshi of Cyclone - Limited Air powers
- All Kraata and Rahkshi of Vacuum - Limited Air powers
- Takutanuva - Cyclone and Vacuum powers; now unmerged
- Zaktan - Could only be used in conjunction with another Skakdi (Fused)
- Krahka - Gained by using Matau's form once
- Gresh - Granted to him by the Ignika's powers
- Vastus - Granted to him by the Ignika's powers
All of the following locations are/were affiliated with Air:
- Le-Metru - Formerly; now destroyed
- Le-Wahi - Formerly; now destroyed
|Elemental Powers||Fire | Water | Jungle | Rock | Sand | Ice|
|Standard||Fire | Water | Air | Stone | Earth | Ice | Light | Shadow|
Lightning | Magnetism | Plasma | Gravity | Sonics | The Green | Iron | Psionics
|Sub-Powers||Heat | Vacuum | Telekinesis | Telepathy|
|Legendary||Life | Time | Creation|
|Standard||Acid | Disintegration | Heat Vision | Laser Vision | Teleportation | Shapeshifting|
|Abilities||Fusions | Nova Blast | Rhotuka | Shadow Hand|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Fauna | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media