We're hoping to switch the site over to HTTPS this weekend. Unfortunately this will mean we can no longer embed content via HTTP. Brickshelf only supports HTTP, so reupload your images on another site like Flickr or Imgur so they don't break!
sry--dark lite 16:41, 8 December 2011 (PST)
- *Stabs DL and his talkpage with MotR's knife*. --Vartemp 17:25, 8 December 2011 (PST)
- MotR is so old his knife is nothing but a past memory. Still hurts though.
- Also you need to be on Gmail. We have unimportant things to discuss.--dark lite 17:28, 8 December 2011 (PST)
- Had to go to bed right then. So, are you on now? --Vartemp 11:42, 9 December 2011 (PST)
- Well, I don't think so. xP
- I'm usually online almost all day, I just had to do some important stuff today. --dark lite 16:53, 9 December 2011 (PST)
- Had to go to bed right then. So, are you on now? --Vartemp 11:42, 9 December 2011 (PST)
- 1 Hai
- 2 Gmail
- 3 Well, well, well
- 4 Retirement
- 5 You
- 6 when you wish upon a star
- 7 Opposition
- 8 Danke
- 9 hay
- 10 Templates
- 11 Archive?
- 12 Thanks
- 13 Welcome Back
- 14 x
- 15 Story
- 16 Wayback
- 17 Hey
- 18 Re:
- 19 Prefix Categories
- 20 Colored Username
- 21 Oh lawdy lawdy
- 22 Set Names
- 23 Stars
- 24 Soon
- 25 Era Icons
- 26 Transcript
- 27 A rather interesting archive for you
- 28 Thanks
- 29 Teridax's True Appearences
- 30 Hey!
Hello, Vartemp, and welcome to the BS01 Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. As you can see, the BS01 Wiki is a place where you can type out all of the things you know about BIONICLE. If you don't know how to fully use the features of this Wiki, these will be some great links to look through:
We hope you enjoy editing and contributing to the biggest BIONICLE encyclopedia! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Try to remember, the Wiki Staff monitor the articles, and articles are edited constantly, so if any of your edits are reverted, or another edit is placed, don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask the existing members and someone will show up shortly to answer your questions.
Also, in order to improve this Wiki, your feedback is very much appreciated. To provide feedback, please place it on the Member Opinion Hub. If you have any questions regarding the Wiki in general, they can be placed on the Help Desk. If you have any criticisms to make regarding the BS01 Wiki staff, they can be placed onto the Complaint Center.
(After you have read and understood everything above and the notices below, feel free to remove this template.)
Looking for a project? Check out BIONICLEsector01: Maintenance. It lists many pages that need content, rewrites, etc. Check out what needs to be done and help make the BS01 Wiki perfect!
Please do not upload any of your personal images to the Wiki. Instead, use an image hosting site like Flickr for all of your image hosting needs.
- Juuuust since you're Tomana, I'll let you keep your welcome there. (And also the fact that I need a laugh once in a while) --Vartemp 06:59, 10 December 2011 (PST)
Get online someday, darnit D: --~Twilight Avenger~ 15:12, 23 December 2011 (PST)
- You just ask me these things at the wrong times. Right now I have to go. --Vartemp 15:18, 23 December 2011 (PST)
Well, well, well
Look at this guy.--'Tyler Durden
- Uh-uh. I still alive. I just lurk. --Vartemp 14:32, 20 January 2012 (PST)
- Aka you've retired and you don't want people to realize it yet. Trust me, bro. I invented that trick. :3--'Tyler Durden 11:09, 21 January 2012 (PST)
Now you can get online more often. I'll introduce you to the wonderful world of the old, weird, retired editors. ~Dark Light
- Sad to see you retire (even though I've pretty much done the same thing)... Are you still on BZP or anything? -Toa Nidhiki05 18:52, 10 March 2012 (PST)
- I'm still on BZP every now and then, but not much since no one can ask GregF anything now. --Vartemp 11:40, 11 March 2012 (PDT)
Oh, how the mighty have fallen. ;_; Obitor
- This. You've become one of the most skilled and dedicated editors I've seen in four years, and whatever anyone thinks of you, ignore it. You've made this Wiki a better place, and if you take away nothing else from your time here, then just remember the fact that you're an extremely talented individual who can use that talent in any way he sees fit. Much love, mate.--'Tyler Durden 17:21, 15 March 2012 (PDT)
On Gmail. Rite nao. --~Twilight Avenger~ 11:37, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
when you wish upon a star
- Really? And I doubted anyone would pay attention. --Vartemp 13:23, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
Will not be tolerated, and will be crushed with every flower pot, anvil, cart of hay and piano in the world.--Derpy H96ves' Witnesses 15:38, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
- Not if the Wiki-Nui Avengers have anything to say about it. Obitor 15:43, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
- Speaking of which, DL...you are one of us. You shouldn't be helping those evil creatures. Son I'm disappoint. --~Twilight Avenger~ 16:00, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
- Meh, he also betrayed us when he joined Kayru and became a staffer, so it's not news. --~Twilight Avenger~ 22:36, 1 April 2012 (PDT)
hay bro, it's been a while. :P
I really don't have enough knowledge to help around here, but I wanted to do some research for some SSs and decided to bother a newbie :P
How you be? BOMBZ 20:45, 27 June 2012 (PDT)
- I recall it being called "Template:EL Tablet". I don't seem to be having much luck either. I remember it had two shades of blue; one for the background and one for the outline of it. The background shade was lighter. It also required <li> tags to be around every event. I don't recall editing it, or looking at the coding, so that's all I remember of it. --Vartemp 18:53, 26 July 2012 (PDT)
- Yeah, I still do, even though I am technically 'retired'. Do you want yours archived? --Vartemp 18:16, 23 August 2012 (PDT)
Thanks! Kaizx 19:30, 21 September 2012 (PDT)
Good to see you around Vartemp. Thought I'd log in for once to say hello. It's coming on three years since the end of Bionicle. Good times were had. Man I haven't edited a wiki in forever. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?
- The n0rb I helped out at random returns. Yes, I have seen your new signature, and that's good. I'm not nearly as good as coding as I was then. :b --Vartemp 17:52, 26 September 2012 (PDT)
lol --DL 10:34, 26 November 2012 (PST)
- Haha just saying hi. Also, dude the "new messages" box... Oh myyyy it's like the old times all over again.
- Oh my, it's like... Wow, dude. Sup. --DL 14:39, 28 November 2012 (PST)
- I would love to read the story, but at the moment, I am a bit busy. I might have time to do it on Wednesday though. --Vartemp 16:03, 2 December 2012 (PST)
Can you code this to make this work? http://web.archive.org/web/20110704010313/http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/BIONICLEsector01:Template_Messages. I'd restore the page, but I can't code. Oh and this guy http://web.archive.org/web/20080624095244/http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Color_Index too. Lord Nektann
- I'd code the first one, but the second one is way too outdated. That color system was used four years ago. --Vartemp 08:22, 22 December 2012 (PST)
- Aha. I saw you mentioned my page on you file, and it's awfully empty, so I thought, "Might as well." I've just been lazy and stuff. :b --Vartemp
Hey, thanks for clarifying that for me and for alerting the Staff. I was on hiatus during the transition, so I didn't know that. Also, thanks for fixing the Ussal Race and Kewa Flying pages.
- Very busy in rl. I have more or less lost interest in BIONICLE. I'll occasionally come back to check on what's going on though. What have you been up to? --Vartemp 03:38, 18 December 2013 (PST)
Pretty much the same. My interest in BIONICLE keeps wavering. I'm mostly just doing self-assigned maintenance work now. Trying to keep things alive, as it were. But I've been well, thank you. :) SANTA JALA Happy Hahli-days 22:25, 18 December 2013 (PST)
Sorry about messing your header up; the header CSS was changed when MediaWiki was updated and I tried to recreate it again, but clearly I didn't get it right :P I think this should work:
<span style="font-size:2em;position:absolute;top:.25em;line-height:1.2em;left:.5em;color:STEELBLUE;">User:Vartemp</span> -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow (talk) 03:05, 2 April 2014 (CEST)
Oh lawdy lawdy
After I realized that there was really nothing left for me to do here, I flocked to BZP. Spend most of my time in the Bionicle and OTC RPG forums now.--'Tyler Durden
They help organize the page so you don't have to read the whole thing to jump ahead to the part you want to read about, but without going through the hassle of deviding it into subsections. We could put it up for discussion if you disagree, but I think it would be really helpful. Takhamavahu 01:24, 15 August 2014 (CEST) How about Italics? It would still be distinguished, but not such an eyesore on the page. Takhamavahu 21:13, 16 August 2014 (CEST)
I understand we don't need to put minor scale notes about every set ever, but the Stars are very clearly unique case. Not a single one of them is to scale with anything else and half of them are canonically screwy with no explaination. When people read this wiki and get told that 2003 and 2010 Takanuva are the same when they clearly aren't, it's confusing. If we don't have an explaination, we at least need a note saying that there is no explaination. The same goes for Tahu and for the rest, the issue of scale is a much more drastic thing than between anyting else. The "Toa" page has a note saying that they are all roughly the same size despite the way the sets gradually grew over the years. But there is no "Stars" page. They each need a note individually.Takhamavahu 12:15, 22 August 2014 (CEST)
- I do not even remotely understand how one could find this confusing. At all.
- They were smaller sets. Big deal. This isn't different from size changes in the past. If it's the same character, it's the same character. It really is not a stretch at all to believe that.
- Minor set discrepancies are not considered notable. --~|RC|~ (Talk/Contribs)
- @Tak: Another good example is the Makuta set from 2003 and the Ultimate Dume set from 2004. In canon, the only difference was the 2004 version had wings, but the sets looked nothing alike. --Vartemp 18:42, 22 August 2014 (CEST)
Heh heh heh hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA `Cykron
- What's up Cykron? Where did you come from? --Vartemp 00:39, 21 September 2014 (CEST)
- The depths of SPARTA. Heard Bionicle was coming back. XD I feel like an old man coming back to find a bunch of his WW2 buddies hanging out at McDonald's. `Cykron
- Lol. I was gone for a time too. I started coming back here this past summer. Looks like we're both now veterans of the wiki. --Vartemp 00:50, 21 September 2014 (CEST)
- Guess so. Life is cray cray lol. I feel like I have street cred heh heh. `Cykron
- Sure, you have street credit. You have a line of street credit. And I'm the bank.
- Dorek s-sir! I'll pay just leave my kids outta this, please! `Cykron
- I'm gonna stay outta this too. I don't want to get billed by the Dorek. --Vartemp 13:51, 21 September 2014 (CEST)
- I didn't seriously think that my life would end on Var's talk, of all pages. `Cykron
Hey, Vartemp. I know the Era icons are broken with the new skin, but that's just because the skin itself is broken. Once it's fixed (or the whole shebang is discarded; whichever winds up happening) we're just gonna have to put them back. So, please stop removing them from pages.
- I was removing them only from appropriate pages, because someone added them to event, object, and location pages, when Template:Era specifically says they only go on character pages. --Vartemp 01:55, 8 October 2014 (CEST)
A rather interesting archive for you
- Wow. That's very interesting. It'll certainly be a valuable addition to my page (which I admit still lacks a lot). Also, congrats on finally becoming staff. Well deserved! =) --Vartemp Talk 15:45, 21 November 2015 (CET)
- I was really suprised to see that CM had two name changes. He must've not had the name, "Syphon" for very long. --Vartemp Talk 20:43, 23 November 2015 (CET)
- You're welcome. And it's all good. It's a good thing that I've been checking on BS01 more regularly lately. --Vartemp Talk 20:49, 3 February 2016 (CET)
Teridax's True Appearences
About the edit I made, I was meaning that in the movies, Makuta's Shadow Titan form looks the same as his "Ultimate Dume" form, but with no wings, though we don't know if there's a media element that said that, whereas not sure if believe if the characters look either in set form or movie form, thanks though. --BIONICLE 4EVER (talk) 02:56, 14 February 2016 (CET)
- Pretty sure they are the same form in canon. Doesn't it make sense that he'd have the same form in Metru Nui as he did in Mangaia except with wings? --Vartemp Talk 14:33, 14 February 2016 (CET)
- The two forms are the same, he just modified the wingless Ultimate Dume form. Surel-nuva (talk) 15:54, 14 February 2016 (CET)
- I've been quite busy irl. I'm still into BIONICLE though. Enough to at least follow the story. I usually check on here at least once a day, but I don't edit much. How have you been? --Vartemp Talk 12:53, 15 March 2016 (CET)
- Not too bad, thanks. I hear ya. I'll have times when I check or edit every day, and then times when I won't go on for a month or so. I'm weird like that LOL. Guys like you and me - BIONICLE's not really something that leaves us. Anyhow, I've been working on a new project with another user who joined a few weeks ago. He's pretty much outdone me LOL. -- Toa Jala The AFC needs your help! 05:39, 16 March 2016 (CET)