"You are so trusting, so convinced of the purity of Toa. I don’t think Nidhiki even trusts himself. Better keep an eye on him, Lhikan, he’ll come to no good."
— Tuyet, The Many Deaths of Toa Tuyet
Just consider me a cloud.
|Usual Online Time||24/7|
Uxar Creature of Jungle
Hello! I am Wolk, formerly known as WOLKsite. There's not much to know about me...
Note: I do not wish for these to be canon or want them to. They're merely ideas of mine that I think could work.
- Many of the promotional sets depict puppets used by Turaga and Matoran for story telling. The "Good Guys" represent a protagonist, usually a Matoran, Toa or Mata Nui himself, in stories, while the so-called "Bad Guys" represent antagonists, which could be a lot of things, a Matoran thug, an evil mastermind, a murder, a Rahi, a lazy Matoran, or a metaphorical problem depending on the story being told. The designs are mainly made to represent an archetype rather than an actual species. They were crafted by Matoran travelers who travelled across the Matoran Universe and designed them based on what they had seen.
- Good Guy is based on a member of Tobduk's species.
- Bad Guy is based on a member of an unknown species related to Skakdi.
- Gold Good Guy is based on the late Turaga Lhikan, crafted by an Onu-Matoran in the Prison of the Dark Hunters.
- Duracell Bad Guy is based on a member of the same species as Bad Guy, named "Braca".
- Good Guy 07 is based on an unknown being, wearing a Kanohi Rode as a symbol of truth and justice.
- Bad Guy 07 is based on a species of marine Rahi.
- Good Guy 2008 is based on an unknown being. (HF Rotor? Nah)
- Bad Guy 2008 is based on a species of Rahi.
- Kraatu are stone rats and the name literally translates to that. (from Surel-Nuva)
- Squid Launcher Function depicts a species of crab-like Rahi native to the southern continent and the Voya Nui region. When Mahri Nui broke off into the sea, they went down with it. They were later recruited into the army of Carapar, who armed them with Squid Launchers. They now live in the oceans of Aqua Magna.
- Function 2008 depicts a Zamor Bird, a species of flying Rahi native to the system of caves below the Southern Continent and later Karda Nui, though the Karda Nui population was wiped out by the energy storm. After the battle of Bara Magna, the surviving members emigrated to Spherus Magna. They were capable of firing Zamor spheres that caused the target to be paralysed.
- The Bahrag Spider is a unique, one-of-a-kind Rahi created by the Great Beings to guard the substance used to turn Bohrok into Bohrok-Kal. It will defend the substance from anything not part of the Bohrok horde. It is increadibly hard to destroy and has quick healing. Makuta Teridax once temporarily knocked it out when creating Kraata-Kal.
- Kollorak is alive and on Spherus Magna.
- Snaptor's species list, from the First Prime Race to "Icelanders."
- The names of the 7 unnamed Toa Mangai are Nihu (jungle), Motara (stone), Tiro (earth), Kanae, Pala, Marn and Fau (all 4 ice).
BIONICLE Set Collection
- 6945 Bad Guy 07
- 8910 Toa Kongu
- 8914 Toa Hahli
- 8914 Toa Matoro
- 8916 Takadox
- 8919 Mantax
- 8921 Pridak
- 8932 Morak
- 8934 Squid Ammo
- 8972 Atakus
- 8973 Raanu
- 8974 Tarduk
- 8977 Zesk
- 8980 Gresh
- 8981 Tarix
- 8983 Vorox
- 8986 Vastus
- 8987 Kiina
- 8989 Mata Nui
- 70778 Protector of Jungle
- 70779 Protector of Stone
- 70782 Protector of Ice
- 70784 Lewa - Master of Jungle
- 70785 Pohatu - Master of Stone
- 70787 Tahu - Master of Fire
- 70792 Skull Slicer
- 70793 Skull Basher
- 70794 Skull Scorpio