Due to strain on the server, we are implementing an edit cooldown. After making five edits, please wait one minute before making any more. Also, please double-check your edits before saving to avoid editing the same page multiple times.
"Then he triggered his mask power, reaching into the mind of Matau. As a crafter, he knew just when a hammer was needed and when a more delicate tool would get the job done. He carefully applied the mask-energies to drive out the Vahki's influence."
— Narrator, Voyage of Fear
|Title||Mask of Mind Control|
|Powers||Controlling the minds of others|
|Pronunciation||koh-MAOW[BEU, p. 61]|
The Kanohi Komau is the Mask of Mind Control. It allows its user to see into the mind of another and to control them. However, the mask cannot be used to direct someone to act against their morals. The Noble version cannot control beings who are as mentally strong as the user for as long a time as the Great version can. Both versions can be used to deliver mental blasts with effects debilitating, but not known to be lethal, to their targets. Because the mask only works on beings with minds, it is useless against robots and some types of Rahi.
- Great: Onewa used his Great Komau to make Whenua sit down in Legends of Metru Nui.
- Noble: Lewa used a Noble Komau to control the mind of a Nui-Kopen to serve as a transport out of a Nui-Rama Hive in the Mata Nui Online Game.
- Toa Metru Onewa - Formerly; briefly mutated when he became a Toa Hordika; became Noble when he transformed into a Turaga
- Onewa - Formerly; became Great when he transformed into a Toa Metru
- Turaga Vakama - Former secondary mask; destroyed during the sinking of Ta-Koro
- Turaga Nokama - Secondary mask
- Turaga Matau - Secondary mask
- Turaga Onewa - Primary mask
- Turaga Whenua - Secondary mask
- Turaga Nuju - Secondary mask
- The Toa Mata - Former secondary masks; lost when they became Toa Nuva, now with the Turaga
- Jaller - Formerly; on Metru Nui
- Kivi - Formerly; on Metru Nui
- Kopeke - Damaged; replaced with a Kanohi Matatu
- A Ta-Matoran who searched for Artakha during the search for the Seventh Toa
|A Matoran Kanohi Komau in Great form, as seen in Legends of Metru Nui|
|A Great Kanohi Komau|
|A Great Kanohi Komau mutated by Hordika Venom|
|A Noble Kanohi Komau|
|Legendary||Ignika | Vahi | Mask of Creation|
|Great/Noble||Hau | Kaukau | Miru | Kakama | Pakari | Akaku | Aki | Rua|
Huna | Rau | Mahiki | Komau | Ruru | Matatu
Calix | Elda | Suletu | Sanok | Kadin | Iden
Arthron | Faxon | Zatth | Garai | Volitak | Tryna
Jutlin | Avsa | Felnas | Mohtrek | Shelek | Crast | Mask of Mutation | Mask of Scavenging
Pehkui | Mask of Clairvoyance | Kualsi | Mask of Emulation | Mask of Growth | Mask of Rahi Control
Avohkii | Kraahkan | Mask of Light and Shadow
Mask of Psychometry | Rode | Olmak | Mask of Charisma
Olisi | Kiril | Mask of Intangibility | Mask of Possibilities | Mask of Elemental Energy
|Nuva||Hau Nuva | Kaukau Nuva | Miru Nuva | Kakama Nuva | Pakari Nuva | Akaku Nuva | Aki Nuva | Rua Nuva|
|Others||Golden Kanohi | Infected Kanohi | Mask of Victory | Other Kanohi|
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets