|Preferred regions||Magnetically-attuned regions|
|Transforms into||Toa of Magnetism|
Abilities and Traits
All Fa-Matoran have innate powers of Magnetism, which they gain full access to upon becoming Toa. The Matoran themselves can manifest this power to the extent that they have a better sense of direction than other Matoran as well as an internal compass. Due to this ability, Fa-Matoran often excel as Navigators. Fa-Matoran prefer to live near magnetically-attuned regions, such as magnetic poles or places with strong magnetic fields.
Physical attributes of Fa-Matoran include gunmetal gray and black armor and Kanohi. They are also one of the many male Matoran types.
- Jovan (transformed, revived) - A Fa-Matoran who became a Toa, and later a Turaga before being killed during the Great Cataclysm[BEU, p. 50]
- As a result of the danger that Toa of Magnetism posed to Makuta, most known Toa of Magnetism were killed.[OGDi: May 16 2008, 02:37 PM] Until it was disbanded, the Brotherhood of Makuta kept a careful watch over the Fa-Matoran.
- The elemental prefix Fa- was derived from the surname of Michael Faraday, a scientist known for his work in the field of electromagnetism.
- Chat with Greg Farshtey, 11 August 2014 (archive)
- BZPower: New Elemental Prefix - Magnetism + Plant Life, 27 February 2013
- Chat with Greg Farshtey, 29 October 2014
|Ta-Matoran | Ga-Matoran | Le-Matoran | Po-Matoran | Onu-Matoran | Ko-Matoran | Av-Matoran | Shadow Matoran |
Ba-Matoran | Bo-Matoran | Ce-Matoran | De-Matoran | Fa-Matoran | Fe-Matoran | Su-Matoran | Vo-Matoran
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets