Due to strain on the server, we are implementing an edit cooldown. After making five edits, please wait one minute before making any more. Also, please double-check your edits before saving to avoid editing the same page multiple times.
|Transforms into||Toa of Gravity|
Abilities and Traits
Ba-Matoran have inactive Gravity powers, which can be activated upon transformation into a Toa. The Matoran do not have access to the element itself, but can manifest their own power to the extent that they are physically durable enough to resist extreme pressures.
Identifiable physical attributes of Ba-Matoran include purple and black armor and Kanohi. They are also one of the many male Matoran types.
- A group of Ba-Matoran who defended their village, Ba-Koro, from Visorak but ultimately fled.[RoS, Ch. 9]
- A Ba-Matoran who became a Toa and joined the Toa Cordak before being killed by Zyglak (transformed, deceased)[DroD, Ch. 9]
- A Ba-Matoran who was transformed into a Toa of Gravity and became the leader of Varian and Norik's Toa Team (transformed)[NOGLB]
- A Ba-Matoran who became a Toa, was killed by Lariska, and revived in the Red Star (transformed, revived)[BA10]
- Ba-Matoran and the Toa they produce are rarer than other elemental types within the Matoran Universe.
- BZPower: Farshtey Feed, 6 August 2010
|Ta-Matoran | Ga-Matoran | Le-Matoran | Po-Matoran | Onu-Matoran | Ko-Matoran | Av-Matoran | Shadow Matoran |
Ba-Matoran | Bo-Matoran | Ce-Matoran | De-Matoran | Fa-Matoran | Fe-Matoran | Su-Matoran | Vo-Matoran
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets