Due to strain on the server, we are implementing an edit cooldown. After making five edits, please wait one minute before making any more. Also, please double-check your edits before saving to avoid editing the same page multiple times.
BIONICLE: Mask of Creation
|BIONICLE: Mask of Creation|
BIONICLE: Mask of Creation is a mobile game released by the LEGO Group on January 1, 2015 for Android and iOS devices.
The player can choose to control Ekimu or any of the six Toa: Tahu, Kopaka, Onua, Gali, Pohatu or Lewa. After choosing a character, they play through a campaign consisting of five different levels in each Toa's respective biome with the objective of clearing it of Skull Spiders. In the final level of each campaign, the Lord of Skull Spiders appears in a boss level. Players can also unlock different armor pieces to customize their Toa's appearance.
Players navigate around the level via a drag gesture, with the character following their finger. To attack, the player taps on enemies. After taking one hit, the Toa will lose its mask. After taking two hits, the Toa will be knocked unconscious, but the player can recover by rapidly tapping the screen.
There are three color variations of Skull Spiders that can appear as enemies, both with and without tails. The color indicates how many hits that the spider can resist. Skull Spiders with tails have the ability to create a spiked shield, which temporarily protects them from harm and hurts the player if they attack it after it is charged.
- Silver Skull Spider - Takes one hit to defeat
- Blue Skull Spider - Takes two hits to defeat
- Green Skull Spider - Takes three hits to defeat
- Skull Warriors - Using either their Ice Spear or Freeze Bow to attack
The player has access to several abilities, which are charged by defeating Skull Spiders.
- Power Up - This attack has two levels that can be charged to. The player releases a small elemental blast area of effect attack if one level is charged. If two charges have been accumulated, the area is larger and the Toa will automatically dash around the screen attacking any spiders beyond its radius.
- Protector - The player can also summon their Toa's respective Protector to join them in battle. The Protectors temporarily knock out all nearby Skull Spiders. If the Toa is wearing a Golden Mask, the Toa will attack in the powered up form instead of the Protector.
- Golden Mask - After retrieving it during the campaign, the player can don their Golden Mask in subsequent levels by accumulating hits on enemies, which is represented by an energy bar. Taking any damage will reset the bar.
- Region of Fire
- Region of Ice
- Region of Earth
- Region of Water
- Region of Stone
- Region of Jungle
- City of the Mask Makers
- The Kanohi Vahi makes a cameo appearance in the game. The Vahi appears in a scene of Onua's campaign.
- The game uses the Unity engine, the same one that powered the Glatorian Arena game and its sequels.
|Characters | Sapient Species | Locations | Flora | Creatures | Rahi | Objects | Powers | Vehicles | Society | Events|
LEGO | TECHNIC | BIONICLE | Hero Factory | BS01 Wiki | Policies | Sources | Saga Guides | Timeline | Media | Sets